Dorkness Rising is about a group of DND players and the trials of Roleplaying. Yes, I said that, and I was being serious. It's a comedy, and it's really nerdy. I love this movie. If you have ever played DND, any game by Steve Jackson, or considered yourself a nerd, you should give this movie a watch.
Movies to make your brain happy
Welcome to my site, this page is dedicated to helping people find new movies to watch. Either on a lazy Sunday or on a movie night with buddies. Hopefully you find something here, and if you have any suggestions than feel free to email them to me.
-InternetNinjacy@gmail.com
-InternetNinjacy@gmail.com
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Dorkness Rising
Dorkness Rising is about a group of DND players and the trials of Roleplaying. Yes, I said that, and I was being serious. It's a comedy, and it's really nerdy. I love this movie. If you have ever played DND, any game by Steve Jackson, or considered yourself a nerd, you should give this movie a watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment