Movies to make your brain happy
Welcome to my site, this page is dedicated to helping people find new movies to watch. Either on a lazy Sunday or on a movie night with buddies. Hopefully you find something here, and if you have any suggestions than feel free to email them to me.
-InternetNinjacy@gmail.com
-InternetNinjacy@gmail.com
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Vampire Party
I stumbled on this movie once, not realizing it's in French I bought it off Amazon cuz it was only a few bucks. Even with it being French I still enjoyed the movie. It's premise is that a bunch of normal humans are invited to a Vampire gathering to serve as food. This movie lies to you, it breaks the fourth wall, and does whatever the hell it wants. I enjoyed it.
Wiki - Well, this is the wiki, but it's the French one, since there isn't an English one yet.
IMDB
Rotten Tomatoes
Download .Torrent - Also in French. Sorry, best I could find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment