Movies to make your brain happy

Welcome to my site, this page is dedicated to helping people find new movies to watch. Either on a lazy Sunday or on a movie night with buddies. Hopefully you find something here, and if you have any suggestions than feel free to email them to me.

-InternetNinjacy@gmail.com

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Forest Gump


Damn, this is one of the best movies of the 90's. If you haven't seen it you are truly missing out on a life altering movie. It's just that touching. I'm hard pressed to think of a good summery that really tells you about this movie. I'll go with, follow a mentally handicapped man as he lives through a turbulent America and finds out about happiness. That's as close as I can get, and I don't feel like I've given the movie it's full credit.

IMDB

Wiki

Rotten Tomatoes

Download .Torrent


Buy on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment