Movies to make your brain happy

Welcome to my site, this page is dedicated to helping people find new movies to watch. Either on a lazy Sunday or on a movie night with buddies. Hopefully you find something here, and if you have any suggestions than feel free to email them to me.

-InternetNinjacy@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh


I am so in love with this movie. I'm that guy who rides the Disney ride and recognizes all the references to the movie. This is a great family movie, and it's one of the few movies I can watch with little kids and enjoy it as much as them. It's a collection of a few short stories about Winnie the Pooh, what else is there to say? Well, I guess I should point out that the new Winnie the Pooh movies are terrible, this is good.

IMDB

Wiki

Rotten Tomatoes

Download .Torrent

Buy on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment